Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Where Did the Time Go?

Randomly today, I thought of my little blog spot and decided to come back and look at it.  I could not believe that the last time I posted was that long ago!! I will say though, I was very broken during that time and then super busy the rest.

So here we are, a family of 5 and a heavenly baby too.  We have Mike, Heather, Noah (10), Kyli (7), and Logan (20 months).  We are beyond blessed with this bunch! Noah is super smart and one of the most loyal kiddos to his family!  He will help me with anything I ask him with little to usually no complaints at all.  He will gladly help me clean the house and has been asking to learn each of the steps to wash, dry, fold laundry-  he is an amazing catch!! Kyli is my sweet and sassy.  She loves her baby brother and wants him to love her and spend time doing what she wants.  That is their newest battle is that she wants him to do what she wants...we all know how that goes.  She is very thoughtful and social. She puts me in awe with how easily and happily she makes new friends wherever she goes. Now we have Logan, the newest to the bunch.  This little boy has me wrapped around his finger.  He is the sweetest little thing to his Mama!  He grabs my face and pulls me in for kisses on a daily basis!! He has the sweetest smiles and it learning humor.  His laughs are so stinking adorable. This kiddo though, his speeds are sleep and run, there is not anything in between. He keeps me on my toes!!! He also is completely AWFUL at chewing food up and at least once a day he chokes.  Logan is easily the final piece to our family puzzle.  He brings us all together.  I am so thankful for them all.

Here is a picture of our bunch!  This was our first major vacation and it was such an amazing trip!!  I am pretty sure we all would gladly live in Florida, if we could be on vacation everyday!! We were gone 10 days and nobody wanted it to end.  It was such great family time and I saw love on this vacation that I normally do not see at home.  So awesome! I cannot wait for our next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!